Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me!

Yesterday was my birthday!  I've officially entered the last year of my 20s.  It doesn't freak me out, but the idea of almost being 30 is more than a little weird.

So I'm kicking off 29 in style, thanks to my amazing husband.  You can see my new birthday present in the picture below.

My Pretty New Car!





I need to figure out a name for my car.  Yes, I'm a car namer.  All my previous cars have had color names (Silver Bullet, Silver Bullet II, and Little Red), but I'm not sure for this guy.

Current ideas involve Big Blue and Blue Bomber, but I'm shopping for more ideas.

So...any ideas?

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday! I'm one year behind you, so I can pretend for a little bit longer that 30 isn't lurking on the horizon.

    As far as the car name goes...hmm. I kind of like Blue Bomber.

    ReplyDelete